Wednesday 29 February 2012

Updates and Thank Yous!

I have been updating and tweeking my page a lot recently and I have finally got it to a point where I am content. I have even made an about me page, I am that organised. The only thing that is troubling me is that everyone seems to have a really cool blog name apart from me waaaah. :(
I would also like to use this post to thank everyone who has followed me since I began this blog. I am so shocked at how the number of followers I have has grown in this short space of time. Maybe it will die down, once you all realise how boring I am! ;)
I would also like to thank everyone who has left such lovely and supportive comments, there is nothing better than coming home after a rubbish day and reading someones lovely comment. 
To all of you who don't follow me, you should because I always check out everyone's blog who comments/follows, and 99% of the time I will follow you back.
So thank you very much to you all. :)
I have 2 posts in the pipeline but I don't want to bombard you with them, so look forward to them!

4 comments:

  1. I like the layout of your blog. I wish I was as stylish and together as you when I was 16! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I am really not stylish and I am definately not together! But thank you all the same :)

      Delete
  2. Jennie sent me ;)
    Your blog layout is lovely, hun!
    Can't wait to see more of your posts! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's so nice, thank you very much! :)

      Delete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...