Sunday, 26 February 2012

Retro inspired outfit and makeup: Daisy playsuit

Seeing as I actually got all dressed up today and now I wont be going anywhere, I thought I would do an outfit/face of the day, because yeah.
 I am wearing different make up for a change yay!
Eyes: Stargazer Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Next Cashmere White/Off White Eyeshadow on the inner part of my eye.
Maybelline Colossal Mascara
Eyelure Naturalites Eye Lashes
Barry M Liquid Eyeliner in Black (to go over the eyelashes)
Eyebrows:
Professional Eye Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
Face: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent
Lips: I'm really not sure the brand as my mum gave me this lipstick and the packaging is all worn off (that sounds discusting, but it smells okay, so it hopefully isn't out of date!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Daisy Playsuit - Primark (about a year ago)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading (:




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...