Sunday 26 February 2012

Retro inspired outfit and makeup: Daisy playsuit

Seeing as I actually got all dressed up today and now I wont be going anywhere, I thought I would do an outfit/face of the day, because yeah.
 I am wearing different make up for a change yay!
Eyes: Stargazer Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Next Cashmere White/Off White Eyeshadow on the inner part of my eye.
Maybelline Colossal Mascara
Eyelure Naturalites Eye Lashes
Barry M Liquid Eyeliner in Black (to go over the eyelashes)
Eyebrows:
Professional Eye Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
Face: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent
Lips: I'm really not sure the brand as my mum gave me this lipstick and the packaging is all worn off (that sounds discusting, but it smells okay, so it hopefully isn't out of date!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Daisy Playsuit - Primark (about a year ago)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading (:


18 comments:

  1. Aw, really love this playsuit and now want it! Makes me feel all summery xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I wore it! I'm so fed up with winter.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love your eye make up! I can't find this google friends connect button on your blog so I can't follow you but I have read through quite a lot of your blog and really like it :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh really? I will try to some how make it visable, hope you follow! :)

      Delete
  3. Awe, so cute! Your're beautiful.Love your blog so far. I am new to blogger, and just started my own blog. I just followed you, and hoping you'll follow back. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've done your eyes, gorgeous! And the playsuit is really pretty <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww so cute :)
    love that cardigan & i'm a false eyelashes addicted ;P
    so i follow you imemdiately :)
    i hope you follow back i you like, i'll be glad :)!
    bisous xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will look at your blog now :)

      Delete
  6. you have won the versatile blogger award

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how natural your eyes look whilst wearing falsies!

    Sophh Elizabeth
    sophhelizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks :) I have other thicker pairs, but I prefer wearing natural ones when I am out and about! :)

      Delete
  8. Beautiful Make-Up! Your dress is awesome i love it!

    Greats
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that playsuit! It doesnt look primark at all it looks vintage! Its gorg!

    Just followed your blog

    Check out my MAC lipstick give away

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.com/2012/02/mac-lipstick-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...