Saturday 11 February 2012

Favourites | Nail Varnish

I was going to do a post on all my nail varnishes/polishes but there were too many, and mine and my mum's collection is pretty much combined in places as we share a lot. So photographing all of them would be impossible.
These are my favourite nail varnishes, I guess at the moment but some of the more pastel shades are more summery/spring. Yes I realise most of the blogger's on here have oodles of OPI, but as I have only just started working and I am only 16 I only have cheap and cheerful ones. I buy quite a lot of my nail varnishes from my nearby market, for £1-£2! The nails inc one was actually free from a magazine, and I also got a pink one with it (but I tend not to wear "hot pink" unless I am wearing that colour, but I have red hair so that is rare). 
 These are my favourites out of my mum’s collection (of what I could find). She has a whole cupboard and two plastic storage boxes full of nail varnishes, nail art and nail care products. I love the red OPI, yes it was on sale in Sallys, but there's nothing wrong with it, it goes on and stays perfectly. I am really getting into neutral colours. I hope you don't think I am one of these people who just sticks to classic/neutral colours when it comes to cosmetics, because they don't "dare". I have been through the stage in my life when I wore every-colour-under-the-sun eye shadow. Maybe I will get back to it, but I love neutral shades at the moment.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This has kind of been a rubbish post as it has kind of been rushed (I have to work today - ugh). So hope you enjoyed and if you didn't please tell me how I could improve on these posts. Could you recommend some nail varnishes to me? What is your favourite shade? :)
Thanks for reading :))

8 comments:

  1. Your blog is so great, I really LOVE it ♥

    Lin,
    theswallowlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your post was lovely :) you should give ELF nail polish a try, (they are only £1.50 each but you have to order it online) their a bit like the MUA ones and collection 2000. If you us a good top coat they can last a few days, before it starts to chip :)

    all the best with your blog xx

    http://lovemakeupfashionlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! I have been looking on ELF recently and there's loads of things I am planning on buying when I next get paid, so I will look at the nail varnishes!

      Delete
  3. I love OPI, it's always such decent quality :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I wish I could afford to always by OPI :)

      Delete
  4. Awh thank you :) Of course, I'll follow you now, you're blog looks lovely too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. keep an eye out on ebay for opi. a lot of beauty addicts clear they're stash for buttons... :)

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...