Tuesday 14 February 2012

Retro inspired Valentines Day outfit ideas

I actually went shopping today and got a tonne of stuff, but I don't have the energy or the decent lighting to take photos of everything, so I shall do that tomorrow. Meanwhile I compiled a few valentines/spring outfits. :) Happy valentines day <3
 
Dress - I found it on google images, but apparently it was from Topshop.
Denim Jacket - Again found on google images (sorry)
 This isn't really a valentines day look strictly (none of them are I guess) I just saw a lot of this sort of style around the shops today, and I really love it. But I don't think it would suit me at all, 1. I am not the thinnest of girls, 2. I have red hair and red and pink often clash, 3. I haven't really worn anything like this before. 
Okay, so just to point out, that I would not spend this much on an outfit, especially for valentines day (I don't really believe in it too much), but I think these outfits are really gorgeous and cute. Also I know I only used 3 stores for these outfits but I really couldn't be bothered to go on loads of different websites (I am very tired after a full day of shopping and travelling haha). Hope you enjoyed :) Please tell me what you did for valentines day, or what you wore maybe (:
Thanks for reading <3



6 comments:

  1. Omg I love the first and second outfits sooo much!!! I especially love the red polka dot dress!! Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these outfits, so so cute! I'd love to be able to pick out clothes and think up new outfits like that! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you. I'm actually terrible at picking things out really, I just kind of find one item of clothing I like and build around that, however all the ones I've done so far are pretty similar haha! :)

      Delete
  3. second and third outfit! <33 love

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...