Sunday 12 February 2012

Nautical Primark and Topshop Haul

Today I was planning on only buying make up, BUT as Superdrug didn't stock it. I ended up spending sometime in Primark. I feel kind of guilty as I am going shopping again, in Nottingham sometime this week, but oh well its not as if I haven't earnt the money. Anyway I wasn't sure on what to call this post, as I wanted to call it a haul, but 1. I didn't buy oodles 2. Can it be called a haul if it is not a video/on YouTube? That probably sounds so stupid but anyway, please tell me! 
Okay so first I got this bag, (I know it's not exactly nautical but yeah, later in this post is the nautical-ness). I have been looking for a new bag for ages, and this was on sale for £5 and I think I am gonna take it to Nottingham with me as it goes across and it quite big. There were other colours too, a black and brown one, a blue/green and black one I think, but I just liked this one haha. Oh this was from Primark by the way.


 I have these shoes in navy blue as well, but after I bought them I thought "damn I wish I got the black ones as well". I got them mainly for spring and summer, they will go with a lot of my clothes and they look really "sailor-y" which I love and yeah. These were £3 from Primark. I think they come in grey too, although I probably wont be getting those ones.
Firstly, I would just like to point out that I bought this in a size 20 because I wanted it to be baggier. I am wide, but I am not a size 20, yet.. Anyway, so yet more stripy madness! This is an oversized jumper with 3 1/4 length sleeves and it has navy and white stripes. It was £6 from Primark.
I was actually looking for some jewellery at this point, but I saw this and omg it is perfect. I love anchors and its blue and white stripes again yay! I just realised it says brooch, I thought it was a hair clip :( Hopefully I will make it into a hair grip. :) This was £1 in Primark, again.

Right, this is so weird. I got home and I found this in my bag. But I guess it was only £1 and I will wear it at some point anyway haha.   
 
I left these till last as they are the best purchase of the day. I bought these from Topshop, with a gift card my mum's friend gave me for my birthday (back in August!). I found this necklace and it is just perfect, and so cute. I have quite a lot of anchor jewellery, (my boyfriend has bought me most of it). I also got this ring, which is lovely. But I accidently got it in a large, so I am gonna try an exchange it or maybe wear it as a thumb ring. The necklace was £7.50 and the ring was £4. I wouldn't normally spend this much on jewellery for myself, but I did have a gift card and yeah. (I couldn't find the ring on the topshop website so I had to link it to another site sorry)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So that is it. I also bought a navy blue long sleeve top from Primark for £3 and some Max Factor LastingPerformance Foundation in 100-Fair. I haven't used this before so hopefully it will be good. I am yet to find my perfect foundation. I will hopefully do a review on it in a few weeks. :) Hope you enjoyed seeing what I bought and I hope I have inspired you to go nautical this spring! (omg so cheesy wha?). I am also going to do my first OOTD, later. Oooh exciting.
Thanks for reading :))

12 comments:

  1. Love those Primark pumps, great value at £3! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They had some in last year at spring time. My best friend managed to get some, but for some reason I never did. So when I saw them again this year I quickly got some :)

      Delete
  2. Oh the necklace is so adorable, the pumps are cute aswell.

    Great blog, I'm a new follower. Would really appreciate it if you could have a lil looky at mines and hopefully follow if you like.

    poochytails.blogspot.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks, I had a look at your blog and of course I will follow you :) I look forward to reading your posts. :)

      Delete
  3. I am in love with the bag, I would love to find something like it! Also the necklace, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bag was from Primark, but they don't have an online website and I think they only exsist in Britain unfortunately ): I am totally in love with the necklace I was so excited when I spotted it. :)

      Delete
  4. love the bag!x

    sophie @ thesecretavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I wore it today and it was so comfy and practical haha.

      Delete
  5. Youuuuuuuuu are soOo cute! And that Hello Sailor necklace is amazing, so jealous <3

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...