Tuesday 21 February 2012

Wishlist | Dr Marten, Kreepsville and Hell Bunny

I know, another wishlist, how greedy and materialistic of me.


I have wanted some of these things for ages now, and now that I am earning a little bit of money, hopefully I will be able to treat myself :)

The first thing I would like is a pair of doc's, these I have wanted for absolutely ages. I am not sure whether to go for plain black ones or these matte grey ones, which I think are really pretty. 


This eyeball bag, is another item I've wanted for a while, it's from Kreepsville 666 and is about £24 or something. They do a green one too, but I like the red better, it looks more realistic in a way.




Kreepsville also do these gorgeous bone clips, they do them in white, green, pink, white with blood splats and some glow in the dark ones. I wouldn't mind having the white or the green, but any other colour I think would clash with my hair! I have wanted some for so long but I kind of refuse to pay almost a tenner for hair accessories. :( Although these are from Kreepsvile, you could get them off eBay or etsy once upon a time. I already have a pair of Skeleton Hand clips which are just gorgeous and I love them.

This Hell Bunny Sea Sick Sue dress is just gorgeous, however I only put this dress up to show that I do want a new rockabilly/fifties dress this year, but I haven't decided which one. I have a gorgeous Hell Bunny one already, that is blue with polka dots, and lots of other cheaper fifties inspired dresses and they are gorgeous.

Talking about the fifties, I would love love love a fifties style swimming costume, not this one in particular, but it was the only example I could find without it being a picture of someone. I really like the high-waistedness of them, and I think they would be quite flattering on my "fuller" figure. P.s don't know why this has decided to stretch/squash, sorry!



Hope you can make out this is actually a necklace, everyone has one of these, and I think they are perfect. Obviously I wouldn't wear my Skeleton Hand Hair Grips with them, it would be a little over the top.

These shoes are from Topshop, however I don't think they sell them in black anymore (only nude) so I will have to search on eBay, I love them though.

I would just love a pair of creepers. end of. haha.


I would really love to have a denim jacket in time for spring/summer, I have so many clothes that would go with one. It sounds silly as a lot of people have them, but I don't for some reason. Partially because most I pick up are too dark, or to cropped. I would just like a normal fitting one that is slightly bleach washed/lighter denim. 


This stripy blazer is perfect; I either want a black and white one or a blue and white one. I love wearing cute blazers in the spring/summer, and this one would be perfect.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading :)

8 comments:

  1. Ohh the blazer is lovely! I'm a huge fan of blazers too, recently bought a nice navy one from good old primark :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love denim jackets. They go with everything :) love the grey dr martens too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all this stuff! I really fancy a pair of the grey doc's and I adore Kreepsville 666 stuff! :) xx

    http://thebeautyfiend13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sripy bikini and blazer. Also, though it's not really my style, I'm strangely drawn to the creepers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your wishlist! i really want a pair of docs too, the grey ones are super cute. i was thinking a pair of patent black ones for myself :)

    xoxo,

    janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great wishlist! Love the topshop shoes the blouse and the blazer!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bikini. Did you get it from a website that you can buy from?!? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it off google images and I think it was off of someone elses blog, I'm so sorry, there are plenty of these style ones out there though!

      Delete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...