Wednesday 15 February 2012

Payday wishlist!

Okay so I know I have bought a lot these past few weeks, and I probably wont buy ALL of these products next month, but these are on my "to buy" list as either I have heard great reviews about them, or I've seen them around and I really want to try them. I hope people don't think I am a greedy or spoilt person or anything. All the money I spend is my own, and it's not as if I buy really expensive things all the time, I buy everything off eBay or the high street! 


From the top left - Bottom Right
Topshop Lipstick in Infrared.
Revelon Matte Lipstick in Really Red.
Rimmel Matte Finish Nail Polish.
E.L.F Matte Lip Colour in Tea Rose.
MUA Blush in English Rose.
Topshop Kohl Eyeliner in Saddle.
QVS Compact Powder Brush. 
Sleek Face Contour Kit Light.
HD Brows in Vamp.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading ~ I apologise for so many posts today :)

17 comments:

  1. I love topshop lipsticks... They're pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that the MUA Heaven & Earth (i think it's called) one? I've just bought that :] xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! For some reason I missed it off the list, how silly! I really like the colours, I am a huge fan of neutrals :)

      Delete
  3. I love the MUA heaven and earth and the sleek contour kit their great.

    Ashlie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard loads about the MUA palettes, but none of the Superdrugs I have been in recently stock them (I've been to 5!), so I am gonna buy one online when I get paid! I saw the sleek contour kit in Superdrug also, but didn't buy it because I am skint now haha. :)

      Delete
  4. a good red lipstick i reccomend is Collection 2000's Lipstick in Valentine-#12 . I have posted about it on my blog. If you're thinking of saving a bit of cha-ching it is worth it for approx 4.99 :)

    www.heelsandhair.blogspot.om

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may look at this, however I have soo many red lipsticks and if I bought any more my mum may kill me haha!

      Delete
  5. Oohh that topshop lipstick is to die for!
    :)

    http://60smodfox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :) The only thing that puts me off is that I have red hair so it may look silly, but I have worn orange lipsticks before and they've looked okay :)

      Delete
  6. All lovely products I think! :)

    http://thoughtsanddresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is lovely, just started following :)

      Delete
  7. I "need" to get myself a new lipstick or two next month, it's been too long since I got a new one! That Topshop one looks nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I really want some different shades. :)

      Delete
  8. I am obsessed with MUA products at the moment, need to get my hands on that palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have a green eye shadow from them, that I used as a 'blush/highlight' on Halloween (I was a zombie haha), but it was really nice and sparkly so I can't wait to order the Heaven and Earth palette, which are more "my colour" than the green!

      Delete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...