Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Payday wishlist!

Okay so I know I have bought a lot these past few weeks, and I probably wont buy ALL of these products next month, but these are on my "to buy" list as either I have heard great reviews about them, or I've seen them around and I really want to try them. I hope people don't think I am a greedy or spoilt person or anything. All the money I spend is my own, and it's not as if I buy really expensive things all the time, I buy everything off eBay or the high street! 


From the top left - Bottom Right
Topshop Lipstick in Infrared.
Revelon Matte Lipstick in Really Red.
Rimmel Matte Finish Nail Polish.
E.L.F Matte Lip Colour in Tea Rose.
MUA Blush in English Rose.
Topshop Kohl Eyeliner in Saddle.
QVS Compact Powder Brush. 
Sleek Face Contour Kit Light.
HD Brows in Vamp.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading ~ I apologise for so many posts today :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...