Sunday, 12 February 2012

Retro inspired outfit: Zombie

I was going to do an outfit of the day and a face of the day. But I haven't got any pictures that I don't look huge in, of my outfit. So I will just make a picture of the clothes I wore (it's nothing special).

(I look silly in the left picture)

Eyes: Stargazer Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Next Cashmere Brown Eyeshadow
Maybelline Colossal Mascara (although not so colossal here)
Face: Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid in Light Porcelain 004
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent. 
2true blusher (haha budget)
Lips: Rimmel Colorsensational Lip Liner in Pleasure Me Red 547

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 01
Lipcote
Earrings: H&M
Necklace: eBay (can't remember seller sorry)



This was my outfit. I wore my stripey skirt from H&M, with my mums long sleeve black top (from Sainsbury's) tucked in. I also wore black tights, socks, and my military boots, which were from a shop called Pilot.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was my first kind of in depth OOTD, so bare with me. Sorry if you really didn't want to know, but yeah. I know I don't wear interesting or expensive make up like other people on here, but hopefully I will start to be less tight with my money now I have a job and everything. Please tell me if I could improve on things like this, I wasn't sure how to set it out or anything really. 
 Thanks for reading :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...