Sunday 12 February 2012

Retro inspired outfit: Zombie

I was going to do an outfit of the day and a face of the day. But I haven't got any pictures that I don't look huge in, of my outfit. So I will just make a picture of the clothes I wore (it's nothing special).

(I look silly in the left picture)

Eyes: Stargazer Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Next Cashmere Brown Eyeshadow
Maybelline Colossal Mascara (although not so colossal here)
Face: Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid in Light Porcelain 004
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent. 
2true blusher (haha budget)
Lips: Rimmel Colorsensational Lip Liner in Pleasure Me Red 547

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 01
Lipcote
Earrings: H&M
Necklace: eBay (can't remember seller sorry)



This was my outfit. I wore my stripey skirt from H&M, with my mums long sleeve black top (from Sainsbury's) tucked in. I also wore black tights, socks, and my military boots, which were from a shop called Pilot.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was my first kind of in depth OOTD, so bare with me. Sorry if you really didn't want to know, but yeah. I know I don't wear interesting or expensive make up like other people on here, but hopefully I will start to be less tight with my money now I have a job and everything. Please tell me if I could improve on things like this, I wasn't sure how to set it out or anything really. 
 Thanks for reading :)

23 comments:

  1. Your hair is so gorgeous, I love the colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love your hair colour, mine never goes that red :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) My hair is naturally blonde and it grabs colour really well, I also don't have to bleech it. I guess I am quite lucky in that respect.

      Delete
  3. I love your style, that necklace is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the necklace!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with your Zombie necklace, its so unique!!! I WANT ONE!!! And your hair is sooooo nice, I used to have red hair but it all faded :( Any tips on how to make it keep for longer???? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    bellepearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, I got it from eBay. And thank you again my hair does fade, but I kind of embrace it haha. Umm, I'm no hair expert but my tips would be: Don't wash your hair unless you need to - this sounds disgusting but Batiste Dry Shampoo is my best friend. Umm I also use colour protect shampoo and conditioner. Also, if you bleached your hair before you dyed it, it may fade quicker. My hair is quite light so I don't need to bleach mine, I just add the colour. Oh also I use a 'salon dye' (my mum is/was a hairdresser) and so it’s a stronger concentrate, I think you can get these online, I buy mine from Sally's. Oh and also, if you go to a salon and it fades within a week/you're not satisfied, I have heard you can go back and get it done again for free, but don't quote me! Sorry this turned out to be a mini essay, but I hope this helped! :))

      Delete
  6. I love your eyes and your hair is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colour of your hair! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such gorgeous eyes! wow~ I love your makeup AND outfit, gotto love stripes (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you, I love stripes at the moment :))

      Delete
  9. Daumen hoch für deinen Blog - gefällt mir sehr! Valentinstag feiern oder nicht? - Deine Meinung ist gefragt :) Ich würde mich sehr über deinen Besuch freuen ♥

    San von
    owlspassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have won The Versatile Blogger Award!! Congratulations!
    Click here for details: http://jessicabow.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-won-versatile-blogger-award-yay.html
    Love your blog, you're so pretty ^_^ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair is beautiful! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...