Friday 2 March 2012

Retro inspired outfit and makeup: Birds and the Bees!

No, this post is not about sex, nor is it about bees, but I have birds on my top so yeah.
This was my outfit for yesterday technically. I went to a silly Oxford/Cambridge university talk, which was horrible, but that is a different story.
 I am so annoyed with myself, I deleted the picture I was going to use to show you my make up in more depth, so this one will have to do ~ I look really vain in this one too (I'm not!)
I kept my makeup simple;
Eyes
 Stargazer Liquid Eyeliner in Black
MUA Heaven and Earth Palette
Maybelline Colossal Mascara in Black
Lips
Lipcote
Face
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent
MUA Blush in
Shade 3
Eyebrows
Rimmel Professional Eye Brow Pencil in Dark Brown

 
 I really wasn't sure how the weather was going to be, one of the perks of living in England! So I decided to wear lots of layers that I could put on/take off. I've been doing this a lot for sixth form recently.
Black Vest Top - Primark
Top - Primark - £8
Ring - Primark - £2 for 4.
I was also wearing
Bodycon Skirt - Newlook £17.99
Tights - Morrisons?
 I wore this over the top.
Scarf - Vintage - 33.33333333p! (or 3 for £1)

 (from left, close up of my top, earrings and nail varnish!)
Earrings - Bought as a Present - Primark?
Nail Varnish - Collection 2000 in 249.
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The bird top is probably one of my favourites, however it has never fitted me because there was only 1 size left and that was a 14, boo. I hate being chubby lol. Can you tell I am excited for spring and summer?! Who else is excited for the warmer weather and wearing cute pastel colours and just generally being warm?

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. cute top can't believe it's from Primark! can't wait to stop layering and bang out some pastels as well :)

    http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay sweetie

    As I love your blog, I have nominated you for a versatile blogger award. check out my page to see the link.

    http://lovemakeupfashionlife.blogspot.com/2012/03/thank-you-so-muchlizabellafor-versatile.html

    take care xx ps I luv those earings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much I will make a post soon :)

      Delete
  3. Earnings are so cute <3 I love your pin up style <3

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...