Friday, 30 March 2012

Blogger's Block

I seem to be having a little "writer's block" at the moment, which I have appropriately renamed "blogger's block" I don't know if anyone else gets this but I have no clue what to write about right now. However I will say I do have a few ideas circulating. I am probably going to do a March Favourites post, and hopefully do an April Wishlist.
 
I was also thinking, as I am redying my hair this week (finally) of doing a hair post and how I (attempt) to preserve my colour. As everyone know's red is the hardest colour to keep and I get a lot of people asking me how I keep it, so maybe I will write some tips down for you all, or at least things that I do.
 
I have a 2 weeks off now from school, however I will probably be revising like crazy for my exams in May, so we will see how it goes.
 
 GIVE ME IDEAS!

Here's my face:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...