Wednesday 14 March 2012

OOTN: Golden brown, finer temptress.

I'm going to see the Stranglers for the second time on Thursday and I'm very excited! I had no clue what to wear as this time the gig is actually in my city, so there might actually be people there I know (which suckkks). So this is what I plan to wear. 


The dress in the picture is slightly different to the one I have, mine has longer sleeves and 'gold button detail'. And obviously my docs are a bit more scruffy that those on the picture, because they were second hand! 



Sorry this was only a quick post but I wanted to collate my ideas so I could be sure of what I was wearing, instead of leaving it to last minute! Hope you like :).

I am also thinking of dying my hair an auburn/red colour, very similar to what I am now, but more orangy, just temporarly because I still love my red hair deep down, I just fancy a change, what do you think?


P.S Just to let you know, I don't just copy of Florence Welch! 
She is beautiful though. Oh and P.P.S I have purchased my Leeds festival ticket, and I am going on the Sunday, the Kasabian/Florence day. I am gutted because I soo badly want to see The Cure, but hopefully they will do a UK tour or something (Please Rob?).

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love the outfit, perfect for a concert, I think! :)
    Emma Stone also has this red hair going on and I love it! Go for it! And have fun on the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant outfit, the docs top it off. Also this is probs weird, but I must say you are so pretty, you have the most beautiful petite features and clear skin, you look like a 50's siren with your red hair and lips, stunning! anyhoo, lovely blog hun!^_^

    http://thewoollenmitten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, you're too lovely. Thank you very much, this has made my day :)

      Delete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...