Monday 12 March 2012

11 Questions Tag

I have been tagged in the 11 Questions tag twice by Fern Rhiannon  and MissMollie so instead of doing 2 blog posts I thought I would condense them down to 1. :)

Here are the rules:
1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create eleven questions for the people you tag to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs
6. You legitimately have to tag

11 facts about me.
1. I always struggle to think of specific facts about myself. ;)
2. I bite my nails terribly.
3. I like to do my hair and make up in my underwear.
4. The first thing I do (after peeing) in the mornings is wash my face - I can't function properly without doing this.
5. I have to say goodnight to everyone in the house before I go to sleep, I usually text my boyfriend it too, out of habit and it feels wrong if I don't.
6. I can't just leave my hair to dry, because it would never dry.
7. My favourite foods are bread, cheese and pasta - the reason I am chubby.
8. My favourite event/holiday is Halloween. 
9. My least favourite colour is fuscia.
10. I have a new found desire to go to Disney Land.
11. When I am old enough (like next year) I want to go on a European Tour thingy.

11 Questions from Mollie.
1. What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?
Okay I am going to cheat and name 2.
My first is my yellow/mustard colour vintage cardigan that I got for £10, I am choosing this because I wear it a lot and I think it is great quality for how cheap I got it for.
My second would have to be my Hell Bunny "Vanda" dress, which is blue with white polka dots, I rarely get to wear this and it was £40, eeep. But it's soo pretty.
2. What has been your favourite year and why?
Last year. 2011. It was great really, although I wouldn't have thought that back then. I had a great circle of friends, I had a great boyfriend, it was so much better than this year. Another year I would also say would be 2010, the year I got with my boyfriend and the year I saw Prodigy with my best friend, we also had very few exams. 
3. Who is your number one role model?
I don't have a set role model and I never have really. I look up to my best friend (seems silly, as she is only a few months older), and I look up to my parents I guess. I don't have any siblings so this is probably why I look up to Lizzy. I would say that Hayley Williams is a great roll model, she doesn't drink or smoke, and yes there is "that" picture but I don't see that as that bad. I also look up to a lot of my teachers. 
4. What are your top three favourite films?
In no particular order
1. The Dark Knight
2. Grease
3. Tenacious D Pick of Destiny
I know these aren't "powerful films" or whatever, but I like the so yea.
5. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
15. Although some of those are work shoes. I think that is a lot to be honest, but then I compare it to my mums "collection" and it's really small. I'm not much of a "shoe" person.
6. What is your dream job?
I would love to own my own magazine and I think I always have done, I used to make magazines when I was little cutting out pictures from old magazines and sticking them on a sheet of paper! I would also love to own my own shop/business type thing, something to do with clothes. However I will hopefully end up being a teacher, it's safer and it pays well, and that's where I am aiming at the moment.
7. What is one word you would use to describe your style?
I don't know without sounding cliche.. Different?
8. What colour is your bedroom?
Omg, SO many different colours, I hate it. Basically I had a lilac and pink room (groovy chic phase), then I changed it to Black and White, but still left some pink in, then recently I bought a few leopard print things, a throw and a storage box. I also have band posters covering my hideously yellow-ish wallpaper. BUT I am hoping to redecorate this year, I have decided on black and white mainly, with hints (like cushions or little changeable details) of teal OR pink.  
9. Tea, coffee or hot chocolate?
Tea! But I do love a good coffee. I also like hot chocolate (with baileys).
10. What is your favourite picture and why? Put it in the blog post if you can!
By favourite picture, I hope you mean a personal one. I have 1 that is of me and my best friend, however I don't think she would allow me to put it on the Internet due to her hair being back. It was the days of going into shops, trying on expensive dresses and taking pictures! I think it's actually a really nice picture of us both and I still have it in my bedroom from years ago.
A (kind of) recent favourite is this one of me and my boyfriend, I just think we both look naturally happy and I just really like it. 

11. Describe a memory of you and a parent.
The first time me and my dad went to Leeds festival in 2009. We had been stood alllll day, because we'd never been before so we just walked round all the tents all day and didn't sit down once! By the time it had finished and we'd walked the long walk back to the van we were both in agony, and then when we sat down on the edge of the boot and it was magical! This sounds so silly but yeah.

1. If you could go any place in the world where would it be?
Probably America, but I do want to go to other places as well..
2.What make-up item could you not live without?
Foundation. I hate the skin on my face, it is so red. If I just had foundation on I would be fine. A lot of people say eyeliner, or mascara, but if I wore eyeliner/mascara without foundation I would be so conscious.
3.What made you start your blog?
I had been wanting to make one for a while, I had been an avid fan of YouTube tutorials and beauty 'gurus' and part of me wanted to do that, however I could not bare to film myself, I would rather write about stuff because it's less cringey.
4.Have you ever been to LUSH and what's your favourite item there?
YES, it is one of my favourite shops, however I never really buy anything for myself, I always buy gifts for people. I always just go in there and smell all the stuff! My boyfriend bought me a Lush Gift set for Christmas which I am currently rationing. Anyway, my favourite item is probably either the Honey I Washed the Kids Soap or the You've Been Mangoed Bath Melt ( both smell divine).
5.Who's your celebrity crush?
I wouldn't call it a crush really, but it has to be said that I could look at Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day, all. bloody. day. Hayley Williams is also perfect, and some Rou Reynolds is pretty nice :3
6.What's your favourite perfume?
I wear Daisy by Marc Jacobs, but I haven't had many perfumes in the past so I don't know if it is my favourite!
7.Where is your favourite place to shop?
Primark, because I am a cheap bitch and I feel happy I can pick something up and it wont be that expensive. Asda is always good for clothes ~ I don't even care what people thing. OH I forgot to mention Matalan. There is such a common misconception about Matalan, but I would like to say that some of my favourite pieces of clothing are from there!
8.If you had to pick one make-up item to use forever what would it be?
Stargazer Eyeliner in Black ~ the make up item I am most if not 100% happy with.
9.What is your dream job?
I would love to own my own magazine and I think I always have done, I used to make magazines when I was little cutting out pictures from old magazines and sticking them on a sheet of paper! I would also love to own my own shop/business type thing, something to do with clothes. However I will hopefully end up being a teacher, it's safer and it pays well, and that's where I am aiming at the moment.  
10.What's
is your favourite item of clothing in your wardrobe?
Okay I am going to cheat and name 2.
My first is my yellow/mustard colour vintage cardigan that I got for £10, I am choosing this because I wear it alot and I think it is great quality for how cheap I got it for.
My second would have to be my Hell Bunny "Vanda" dress, which is blue with white polka dots, I rarely get to wear this and it was £40, eeep. But it's soo pretty.
  
11.What's your favourite tv show?
DOCTOR WHO! Ahh, but it's kind of gone downhill. I don't watch that much TV. I love anything Gok Wan, and my best friend and I always look forward to Waterloo Road!
 You can't beat a bit of BFGW ;).

My questions, I tried to do it beauty/clothing themed, because that's the theme of my blog.
1. What is your favourite place to shop?
2. Do you have a 'getting ready ritual/routine' and if so, what is it?
3. What is your most expensive purchase?
4. What is your least expensive purchase?

5. What makeup item is most important to you?
6. What is your favourite item of clothing?
7. Do you have a favourite brand of makeup?
 8. What is your favourite colour to wear?
9. What item of clothing is your most recently purchased?
10. What makeup item did you most recently purchase?
11. If you had one chance to buy any beauty product, no matter the price, what would it be?











11 people I tag are:

Boho Vanity
Bunnys Beauty Blog xo
 
 Sophh Elizabeth
Leopard In Leather 
Lucy Loves...
Ace Stace Beauty
The Beauty Of Louise
beautebelle
Indigo Leather
The Beauty Fiend
Pooch-tails, Eyelashes & Nails

:)

1 comment:

  1. I added to my one with your questions ;)
    http://sophhelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/awwwwdammnn-you-got-me.html
    Much love for the tag<3

    Sophh Elizabeth
    sophhelizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...