Tuesday 13 March 2012

Glossy Box | March - Harrods Edition

 I was very excited for this box as it was the Harrods box! My German teacher has told me about how amazingly expensive it is, so I was looking forward to receiving some nice things!
 The box was white, and it had a Harrods ribbon instead of the normal one, and it also had a little Harrods sticker. :)
 Here is what I received ^
Versace - Vanitas Versace Eau De Parfum
Lancome - Juicy Tube - Toffee R'N'B 93
Clarins - Extra-Firming Body Cream
Bliss-Blood Orange and White Pepper Body Butter
Revive - Intensite Creme Lustre SPF30.


Overall I thought they were all pretty nice products!

Versace - Vanitas Versace Eau De Parfum
This smells so expensive and divine. For a few years I have worn "expensive" perfume I guess, as my mum has always had a decent perfume so when I was old enough, she bought me some most Christmases. Anyway, but this one is a little more grown up compared to what I usually wear and the bottle is more serious. However it's miniature so I think it is extremely cute, naturally. I am looking forward to using this, and rationing it! :)

Glossy Box Description: A luxurious scent from the House of Versace. Vanitas is a rich and voluptuous fragrance with notes of tiare flower, lime and freesia.

 Lancome - Juicy Tube - Toffee R'N'B 93
This is the product I was most pleased with, despite me rarely wearing lipgloss, however this one is so natural and shimmery and it's the first product I have received that I have actually heard of (because I am pretty uneducated in high end cosmetics!). Anyway so yeah I really like this and I cant wait to wear it when I want to look a bit more natural than usual or maybe I will go to town by wearing it over a lipstick, who knows?

Glossy Box Description: Ultra shiny hydrating lipgloss.

 Clarins - Extra-Firming Body Cream
 I have to say, I am looking forward to using this! Mainly because it's Clarins really. I don't really know what it is suppose to do really, but anyway. I have a new obsession with creams and moisturisers, so this will get used!

Glossy Box Description: A formula rich in regenerating and firming plant extracts which restore the skin's youthful density and elasticity. 

 Revive - Intensite Creme
I have decided to give this to my mum because I am not yet of the age where I am worried about wrinkles. My mum isn't a saggy being either however, but I thought it would benefit her more. She said it was really nice on the skin and you didn't need much of it, which is always a bonus!

Glossy Box description: An intensive, firming moisturizer that helps to reduce the appearance of sagging skin.

Bliss-Blood Orange and White Pepper Body Butter
Another cream! I dislike the smell of oranges with a passion, but I am going to try and use this one, if not, my mum can have it!

Glossy Box Description: Deeply moisturising, skin softening, naturally rejuvenating body butter in mouth watering blood orange and white pepper.

1 comment:

  1. Quite a few things are different from mine- like the look of the juicy tube. xx

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...