Thursday 22 March 2012

Collective Haul: Preparing for Summer!

This is a day or so late, but oh well!

I thought I would show you some of my recent purchases that I have bought over the past 2-3 weeks. Most of the things I have been buying have been Mother's Day presents and my best friend's birthday presents, so obviously I won't show those!
 2 Pack of Skull Head Scarves - £2.50 - Primark
I have had a skull scarf for ages now as my nan bought me one like 3 Christmas' ago, but they seem to be all the rage now and when I was browsing in Primark I came across these gorgeous headscarves, 2 for £2.50! I have got quite a lot of wear out of them over the past week because I am trying to keep my hair in good condition and not use heat, so I have had a lot of messy bun days and headscarves/bandannas are perfect for hiding my icky roots as well.

Polka Dot Sunglasses - £1 - Primark
I also picked up these sunglasses for £1, I decided this year that I should invest in a pair because I never really wear them and I should because I find the sun really irritating. I haven't worn these yet but hopefully in the coming months I will.

Leopard Print Jacket - £10 (sale) - International
I didn't buy this straight away, in fact I went back and bought it on a different day. It was on sale for £10 in International. I didn't like it that much at first but it grew on me and I really regretted not buying it. Luckily when I went back they still had a few in my size! It's not too thick either, so I will be able to wear it this spring, oh and of course, it's leopard print so that's a bonus too!
Zebra Print Bag - £12 (sale) - International
My favourite purchase is this bag! I've been waiting for this to come down for ages! It was still a little high (for me anyway) at £12, but I treated myself. I love it.



Playsuits (from left) - £7 and £5 - Primark
I bought these lovlies for summer! One of them is intended for beach wear but I don't really care, I'll probably wear them with tights and cardigans when it gets a little warmer! These playsuits remind me of last years/this years Primark £5 summer dresses last year, I had quite a few I practically lived in them! The blue and red one was £7 and the sunflower one was £5. I prefer the blue and red one  because it's really 50's I think, however I prefer the sunflower one on my body because it's not such a clingy material.

Vita Liberata Tanning set- £10 (sale) - Boots
Me and my mum found this set of Vita Liberata Tanning Products(?) in the sale at Boots, so we decided to go halves. The set came in a black wash bag and includes Body Lotion, Body Polish, Tinted Self Tan, Shimmer Body Tint and a mitt. I have never heard of this brand but then again I'm not an avid fake tan person. I haven't used any of them yet because I am very pale and I think it would look weird if I had tanned legs and the rest of me was severely pale. I may do a review on them at some point when I pluck up the courage to use them, I will say though that my mum has tried them and with her having darker skin to me (years of gradual tanner), they looked really nice. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Thank you for reading, sorry for not being regular with my posts but A-levels are very demanding at the moment, and probably will be till late May :(

8 comments:

  1. I've read a few things about Vita Liberata! Supposed to be amazing, looks like a good set! x

    http://ocbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skullhead scarves are awesome, I've been wanting a scarf with a skull print just haven't been able to find the perfect one! Those sunglasses are amazing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything you got is gorgeous! :) I have some of the Primark skull scarves but I might head in for the head scarves! Love the sunglasses as well! xx

    http://thebeautyfiend13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loadsa great finds, can always rely on Primark :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your primark scarves! they are a proper bargain

    chlo @chlowitty blogs

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...