Monday 5 March 2012

'Procrastinating' :)

  Hi, so I thought I would just make a quick post because my class got canceled so I am home for the afternoon, and I joked with my bestfriend at how we would probably both take pictures of ourselves when we got in instead of doing work ~ procrastinating (I know what that means now so I can finally use it).
So here it is, I look a bit of an idiot because I actually had my hair in a "top knot" today and I back combed it all and it was VERY windy, then I decided to brush it all out just for this photo ~ how vain.

Anyway I will use this time to actually tell you posts that I have been planning to do but haven't got round to them

February Favourites
March Wishlist(?)
Post about recent purchases
Post about Download Festival (so excited)
Award post

Hopefully I will get a couple of these done tonight, after I draft my German oral and write a history essay, but at the same time I don't want to bombard you with the tales of Courtney Farrow and her boring life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...