Monday, 19 March 2012

New Look: Maxi Dresses?

I am so excited for summer this year it's unbelievable. Last year you would have never have got me into a maxi dress! However there are some gorgeous ones around in stores right now and I was contemplating buying one yesterday as a walked round New Look with my Mother! Here are my two favourite in New Look at the moment. 



I always thought that they were all florally and floaty and girly, but these ones are so gorgeous! My favourite is the stripy one. I think it would look gorgeous with a denim jacket and huge heels, or even flip flops (I don't even wear flip-flops!). Another thing occurred to me about them, I wouldn't have to wear tights with them!
Last summer I spent the whole time in skin/flesh coloured tights, even when it was super hot and that was actually daring for me! (The previous summers I walked round in black hoodies and baggy jeans).
So maybe this summer I will be floating around in these gorgeous dresses who knows? The only thing I am afraid of is looking short and frumpy. I am not too tall at 5ft4 and I am not super skinny either, however I'm hoping these dresses will be flattering and hide a multitude of sins!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know I am like at least a year late with this whole maxi dress craze but hey.
Do you own a maxi dress? How do you wear yours? WHERE do you where yours? (Another thing I'm worried about!)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...