Friday, 27 April 2012

Look what arrived... *excitable screams*

So excited!
  




My MAC order came! I posted about this here. I also received a free Lancôme sample, however I'm not sure how to actually get into it, or if it is even a sample (help?). 



MAC Lipstick in Russian Red

MAC Lipstick in Russian Red - Swatch, this was just 1 "swish" it's perfect!
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle

Camera doesn't do it justice!

Swatch - Ignore me in my work uniform haha!
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was a very picture heavy post so I hope that pictures float your boat! I have a few posts in mind, my Glossy Box arrived today and I was tempted to write a post on it but I was worried I may ruin the surprise for those who haven't received theirs yet, so expect that within the next few days. I also want to do a Lancôme Juicy Tubes review some time :) 

Thanks for reading x


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...