Sunday 8 April 2012

What's in my Makeup Bag?


I'll get straight into it!

1. MUA Matte Eyeshadow in Shade 16
2. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
3. Collection 2000 Sheer Loose Powder in Translucent
4. Maybeline Falsies Mascara in Black
5. Stargazer Liquid Eyeliner in Black
6. EcoTools Retractable Kabuki Brush
7. Cotton Buds, or Q-tips for our American Friends ;)
8. BM Beauty Mineral Eyeshadow in Her Majesty (Although I use this as a blush/highlight)
9. Max Factor Lasting Performace Foundation in 100 Fair
10. Clean Mascara Wand (Eyebrows)
11. Rimmel Professional Brow Pencil in Black Brown
12. QVS Foundation Brush
13. QVS Slant Tip Tweezers


I thought I had better show you my makeup bag! It has seen better days so don't judge me. I bought this yonks ago, literally, from I think Primark for a school residential trip and it's lasted me all these years and seen me through so many makeup phases from blue smokey eyes and teal eyeliner to black gothic panda eyes. 


3 comments:

  1. Love the falsies mascara! It's my new favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool blog hun! Loved it and style! Come by and let's follow each other. Stay in touch ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...