Friday 6 April 2012

Natürlich

Today I have been mostly revising chemistry and preparing for my German Oral, however I allowed myself a little break and I chose to play around with makeup seeing as I wont be going anywhere until later (work ¬.¬).
I decided to try out a tinted moisturiser that I had laying around in my draw and I decided to see how natural I could get my make up looking. I will also say that originally I did this makeup as a kind of experiment/joke to see what I would actually look like with "normal" make up.
I must stress that I am particularly apprehensive about putting the following pictures online as this look is very "bare all" I would say, however I should just shut up and embrace it.


The tinted moisturiser I used was Nivea Tinted Moisturiser in Natural. It is ridiculously too dark for my skin, however you can't really tell from this photo. In real life I look very tanned/orange. I covered up my major blemishes after a few layers but you can still see my freckles. 
I then used NYC colour wheel mosaic blush in "Rose Glow" pretty much all over my face.
For my eyes I used MUA Matte Eyeshadow in Shade 19 (Dark Brown) on my lids and also Shade 16 on my brow bone.
I then "blinked" on Maybelline Colossal Mascara, although I should have used my Maybelline Great Lash Mascara as it is black-brown and would look more natural.
For my eyebrows I followed their natural shape and filled them in with Rimmel Professional Brow Pencil in Hazel.
For my lips I used Lancôme Juicy Tubes Toffee R 'n' B, I went over them with the Nivea Tinted Moisturiser prior to this.
 
I have lots of freckles, yes.

Hope my face didn't offend you too much!

6 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful! I'm so envious of girls who have freckley faces, I think they're gorgeous :D

    You have no need to feel apprehensive about wearing your makeup like this, honestly you look very pretty :D

    Mollie xo
    molliemuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you very much, I love other people with freckles, I just hate my own haha! Thank you again :) xx

      Delete
  2. very good product and lovely photo!:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing :] you're so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...