Wednesday 4 April 2012

OOTD: Feeling NAUGHTYcal again.

 Thought I would do an OOTD post. This is what I wore on Sunday (I've only just got round to putting this up!
I can't wait until I get my bedroom decorated because I will actually have space to do these posts properly and I wont have to struggle!

It was really sunny, so I took the chance to wear my new top!
Top/Blouse - Primark -£10
Shorts - Asda - £12 (I think)
Tights - Primark (I have no clue)

 (Dislike this picture with a passion, but yes.)
Eyes:
MUA Matt Shade - £1
MUA Heaven and Earth Pallete - £4
Stargazer Liquid Eyeliner Black - Prices vary
Maybelline Falsies Mascara - £7.99 (I got it for £5.99)
Rimmel Professional Brow Pencil in Black Brown 004 - £2.99
Lips:
Color Sensational Lip Liner in Pleasure Me Red
2true - Glossywear Lipwear - Shade 9
(I did the "subtle red lip" photos and then applied the lipstick over the top)
Face:
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation in Fair - £9.99
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Loose Powder - £2.99
BM Beaty Eyeshadow (used as blush/highlight) in Her Majesty from Glossy Box but retails at £7.00


Short bitten nails - Collection 2000 Hot Looks in Fruit Salad - £1.79
Ring-International - around £1.50-£2.00 on sale
Shoes - Primark - £3
Bag - Primark - £1 (on sale)

2 comments:

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...