Monday 22 April 2013

Outfit | First Spring Outfit!

Seeing as I was stuck in work on the loveliest day (weather wise) of the year so far (Saturday), today has been my only chance to "dress for spring". Yes, I am still wearing a jumper - I live in England! But look - I even made an effort and used a daffodil as a prop! 

 P.S sorry for the webcam pictures - it's so much easier to take portrait-type pictures with it than it is using my camera.

Daffodil for the spring theme!


Swallow Print Shorts
Black Vest - Primark 
Shorts - Matalan
Tights - Primark
Jumper - Primark.

I look like I've got a hang-over but actually I'm just not wearing eyeliner.

Lipstick - Rimmel -Coral in Gold
What I lack in eyeliner I makeup for in victory rolls!

xx

I'm going to see Enter Shikari tonight (for the sixth time!) so I may even post another outfit on here today - who knows?

3 comments:

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...