Tuesday 30 April 2013

Outfit | All Hope Is Gone

 Another outfit post, I hope you guys don't mind, I'm a bit busy at the moment with exams etc.  I have my first one tomorrow - German speaking! D:


 My Sixth Form outfits have recently been the same sort of structure, tight-fitting skirt, band-t-shirt and a knitted cardigan. 

It's finally cardigan weather again - woo! My sixth form actually do have a dress code but once I have the cardigan on, you can't see the shirt - I basically only have plain long sleeve shirts and it's too warm for those so I just throw on one of my many band t-shirts. 










Slipknot All Hope Is Gone Shirt // H&M Skirt // Black Tights // Primark Petrol Blue Cardigan // Lilley & Skinner Shoes // Primark Bow Earrings // Plain Silver Studs (ones I got pierced with)




xx






5 comments:

  1. great style,love MAC's Lady Danger,fab makeup!
    Do visit my blog and if you like,follow on GFC,twitter and Bloglovin and like my Facebook page too,leave a comment and i'll surely follow back!

    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/
    https://www.facebook.com/feistyfoxdiaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog! I follow you

    http://vdevinyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Tshirt!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. By far my fave outfit post of anyone's EVER. GET YOUR SLIPKNOT ON!
    I'm gonna post more band t-shirts in my outfit posts now haha :)
    Michelle | Satchels + Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! And DO IT! I spent so much money on band tshirts at £20 a time when I was 14-15 and I never seem to wear them much now!

      Delete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...