Friday 19 April 2013

April Glossy Box | First Impressions

I haven't done a Glossy Box post in a while but I thought I'd do one this month because of the amazingly cute design on the box! This was also the first box that I used Glossy Dots for!





1. Balance Me- Radience Face Mask
Pretty excited to use this, I love a good face mask!

2. Yves Rocher - Nutritive Vegetal 24H Comfort Nourishing Cream
I'm going to try to use this one instead of my usual Simple Moisturiser and see how it goes

3. Richard Ward Couture Hair - Optimiser Style Reviver
Not sure what this is exactly for but I'll give it a go - it says it helps with volume so that's always a good thing!

4. Essie - Nail Laquer 
So excited to own my first Essie Nail Varnish (no I never jumped on the bandwagon last year!)  and it's a really nice colour. I recieved a similar colour by Nails Inc a few months ago though but I find this one the better red - it'll be perfect for spring (when it arrives).

5. Nip + Fab - Dry Skin FIx Body Butter in Pistachio, Mango or Coconut Latte. 
If in doubt, give me a body lotion! This one smells divine as well - so up my street. 


Did you get Glossy Box this month? Did you get anything different?

xx

P.S I'm now on She Said Beauty, so go follow me on there too! 



2 comments:

  1. I'm desperate to smell some NIP+FAB, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these products look great! I'm impatiently waiting for my U.S. Glossybox to arrive for April, but I haven't even gotten any tracking # yet. :(

    www.ameliorerlavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...