Wednesday 14 May 2014

Hull Fashion Week - Meeting the Bloggers

This is my final installment from Hull Fashion Week Finale and I thought I'd finish the series of posts of with some pictures from the day as well as the lovely bloggers I met there. The day was overall a brilliant day and I got, for the first time, to meet fellow bloggers and found out some of them live so close to me in both Lincolnshire and Yorkshire! There was amazing stalls and boutiques (which I posted about here) and an amazing photobooth that Kate from Pieces Of Kate, Lucy from Lucy Jane Webb and I took full advantage of! We had our own table which was really cool and it was strange to feel 'comfortable' about blogging because of the lanyards we had - normally I get embarrassed if I'm 'instagramming', tweeting or taking photos for my blog in public. I also treated myself to a lovely tshirt from Thieving Harry's and got some lovely samples from the women at Tigi.  

Make sure you check out  all our posts on www.hullfashion.co.uk/blog 












Like COURTNEY FARROW on FacebookFollow COURTNEY FARROW on TwitterFollow COURTNEY FARROW on InstagramSubscribe to COURTNEY FARROW on YoutubeFollow COURTNEY FARROW on Google +
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...