Tuesday 6 May 2014

April | My Month in Pictures

Second 'Month in Pictures' Post - Sorry it's a week late! If you'd like to follow me on Instagram my user name is @yentroucfarrow


Second 'Month in Pictures' Post - Sorry it's a week late! If you'd like to follow me on Instagram my user name is @yentroucfarrow

4. Dyed my hair
5. Ombre-d my hair
6. Exam and essay season began
7. Visited Hartlepool and met Aaron's family
8. Visited the Beamish Museum in County Durham 
9. Began eating healthily 


2 comments:

  1. Bloody hell you've been busy! I now find myself singing ' The Hills Are Alive ' after reading you'd been to Salzburg! Ha!!

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I know it's been bloody hectic!

      Delete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...