Wednesday, 23 May 2012

OOTD: Colourful Fruit Lady

Another OOTD post because, again busy busy busy with exams, but they finish tomorrow (yay)

strike. a. pose.


I've been wearing simple, black clothes with a big cardigan for sixth form recently, in fact all term. Perhaps I've made a rod for my own back now the weather is getting warmer, but hey.

Plain Black T-shirt - £2 - Tesco
Plain Black Bodycon Skirt - £3.99 - H&M
Black Tights
Cardigan by Dominique - £10 - eBay
Lipstick - Russian Red - MAC 
Nail Varnish - Wocka Wocka - OPI 

feeling like a crazy fruit lady

Earrings - H&M pack of 6 - £2.99

scabby stumps!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will hopefully be able to do better OOTD when I get around to decorating my room, which should be in the next few weeks after my exams. 

Thanks for reading :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...