Saturday 26 May 2012

Online Haul: Lush + H&M + More!

Hello, I've done this haul a bit differently today as I made a video instead of writing reams and reams. So please comment whether you like this way. :)

These are just a few bits I've been ordering online whilst doing my exams, so hope you enjoy!




apologies for creases


apologies, again for creases


Black Lace Skirt/Slip - £1.99 on Sale - H&M
(can't find it on the website sorry.)



Levis Denim Jacket - £9.50 - eBay




Santuary Foaming Bath Scrub - £2.50
Santuary Body Scrub - £2.50
Santuary Body Butter £2.50 

3 for 2 at Boots


Travel Bag (+ Makeup Bag, shown in video) - £6 - Peacocks


Urban Decay Primer Potion - £14.99

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading/watching.
If you enjoyed the video please like and subscribe :)

4 comments:

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...