Friday 29 March 2013

Haul | Nottingham, H&M, Primark and MAC

Recently I went to Nottingham, shopping, for my friend Lizzy's 18th. I bought some really nice bits, so I thought I'd share.

Leopard Print Blouse - H&M - £15.99
Instantly fell in love with this, I really love sheer shirts and blouses at the moment and it's leopard print.



Comic Print Dress/Shirt - Primark - £6
I'm not quite sure if this is a baggy shirt or a dress, but I'm going to wear it as a dress. It's so comfy, but still looks quite nice. Also at £6 it is half the price of the other dresses. Unfortunately they didn't have any other designs that I liked, otherwise I would have gotten a couple. (Also it kind of annoys me that it says wow instead of pow but oh well!)

Polka Dot Dress - Luvyababes Fancy Dress Shop - £14.99
 I know it seems a bit silly to buy something from a fancy dress shop to wear for non-fancy dress but I just love this skirt. They had so many different colours but I chose red because I have a lot of red and black clothes. 
Lipstick - Lady Danger - MAC - £14.00
Lipstick - Lady Danger - MAC - £14.00
 I bought a new red lipstick from MAC. I've been looking at this one for a while, I'm in love with it! I think it goes with my orange hair really well and yeah red lipstick is always a winner for me. 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...