Sunday 3 March 2013

Outfit: Denim and Pearls

I went out for Sunday dinner (again) with my mum!



Dress: Primark - £10 - what a bargain!

 

Ship/Wheel Necklace - Present
Pearl Necklace - I have had ages, but probably Primark!

 
I tried something different with my hair today and went for a half up/down look. I used these really cute clips from Primark and they come in a pack of 4 for £2 - £2.50, 2 are brown leopard print and 2 are black and white leopard print! 


I wore Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Nude Pink around the £5 mark, and a nail varnish which came in a set which was a present, but I think it goes really well with the lipstick and my hair! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This outfit has mainly consisted of presents and Primark, I do apologise but I think its been the best outfit that I've put together since I went orange!


Who's excited for spring?!

1 comment:

  1. TOO CUTE :D :D

    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...