Wednesday 6 March 2013

February Resolutions: The Results

So about a month ago I set my self a few goals to achieve in the month of February - click here to read the original post. I have been putting off doing this post because I think that I've failed miserably! However, maybe as I go through writing this post I may be a little less critical of myself. 

My five goals were: 
Be more punctual Be more confidentTake more care of my appearanceDo at least 2 hours independent study every night  Improve conversational skills





Lets start with being more punctual? 
Bloody hell Courtney! Nope I have totally failed this one, despite making achieving this a few times this month, I can not yet call myself punctual - damn. 


Confident?
Well, I'm definitely not there yet. However I do feel like I've made a conscious effort at work to be a bit more approachable. 

Vanity?
I'm gonna use the excuse of taking more time on my appearance as my reason for being later (sneeky). Especially in the later part of February I have felt that I've been making an efforts with outfits and also my hair (I've got more enjoyment out of it since I've dyed it!). I haven't gone back to wearing false eyelashes everyday, but I'm not sure I want to go back to doing that because it costs a lot of time and money.

Studying?
I would say I have achieved this, however there are still the odd days where I really cant be bothered. I am also the queen of procrastination (solving that is my next goal)

Conversation?
Nope! Still can't get my point across, I think this is just a very bad habit of mine (like my tardiness!)


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm going to set myself some new goals, but in a different post (this one was getting a bit long)!

xx 

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! I really need to set out a list of my goals and it makes them so much easier to achieve! xxx

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...