Monday 6 July 2015

One Of Your Five A Day

Back with another outfit post today and this time it's all about pineapples. I love fruity prints and this skirt is no exception. I bought it from Primark a while back and it never really fitted me, but now I can get in it! It seems like the sweating in the gym is paying off after all. I'm also wearing a black crop from H&M with a necklace that was gifted to me from my best friend a few years back (I believe it was from Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair). The shoes are from ASOS and are the most painful shoes to walk in ever.



As I took these photos the same day as my last outfit post (hey, don't blame a girl for making the most of the sunny weather and body confidence), I am wearing the same very simple retro inspired makeup with unstyled hair! The lipstick I'm wearing is my go-to red shade - Lady Danger by MAC. 



Here's some links to the items I'm wearing or items similar to what I'm wearing:

Pineapple


BLACK CROP / PINEAPPLE SHORTS / PINEAPPLE SKIRT / BLACK T-BARS / PINEAPPLE CHARM NECKLACE  / LADY DANGER LIPSTICK PINEAPPLE NECKLACE

Follow Retro and Thrift on BloglovinLike Retro and Thrift on FacebookFollow Retro and Thrift on TwitterFollow Retro and Thrift on InstagramEmail Retro and Thrift

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...