Tuesday 28 July 2015

July | A Month in Pictures (and a few words)

July started out to be a very uneventful but busy month. I've basically been at work, at the gym and getting ready to move out! It has paid off however as I have managed to save up for a holiday and lose a few pounds. I ended the month celebrating with Lucy from 'LucyJaneWebb' at her lovely wedding and spending some time with my family and friends in Lincoln. August is my birth month so I have lots planned including a trip to Amsterdam and afternoon birthday tea in York with my girls!
1. eBay winnings 2. Delicious chicken and salad 3. Nights out with great friends 4. Red lipstick! 5. Getting healthy 6. Wedding selfie
Other things I've been up to this month include a lovely day out in Bridlington, starting to watch Game of Thrones and finally watching all the Harry Potters! (Finally feeling a part of my own generation!)
1. Summery outfit posts 2. More delicious food - salmon, stir fried veg and quinoa/rice 3. Selfies at Lucy's wedding 4. Selfies in Bridlington
How has your July been? Are you enjoying the sun?

Follow Retro and Thrift on BloglovinLike Retro and Thrift on FacebookFollow Retro and Thrift on TwitterFollow Retro and Thrift on InstagramEmail Retro and Thrift

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...