Monday 20 July 2015

End of Year Ball Vol.2

I cannot believe I've finished my second year of University! It is such a strange feeling as it seems just last week that I packed my bags and moved to Hull but then I feel I've known these people all my life! Here are some pictures from my End of Year Ball last month to mark the end of another chapter. I was hoping to get some better pictures of the amazing Under the Sea themed ball but after a bottle of wine this blog post was the last thing on my mind! 


 Also I'd like to mention that I managed to wear heels for most of the night (I really hate wearing them so it was an achievement!) but the only photo that you can see my shoes in I was wearing flats which is super annoying! 






Photo by Jennie

Photo by Jennie




If you'd like to see photos from last years ball and how we've all changed from fresh faced first years to stressed and depressed second years click here.

Follow Retro and Thrift on BloglovinLike Retro and Thrift on FacebookFollow Retro and Thrift on TwitterFollow Retro and Thrift on InstagramEmail Retro and Thrift

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...