Saturday 5 July 2014

Outfit | A fat girl in a crop top?

I know the title of this post may cause a little controversy and many different reactions but I thought it'd be appropriate because sometimes I am wrongly made to feel that crop tops are not for 'fat' people or 'plus-size' people. I do not class myself as plus size, however being a size 16, the fashion industry would I guess. I actually own a lot of crop tops and although some may say they might now suit my shape I still like them and I find them comfy so why not? So today's outfit post is a simple one, I am wearing this lovely grey oversized croptop from Primark which cost me a mere £3 (and which I have in 3/4 different colours) and these New Look high rise skinny jeans which look white but I can assure you they are a whitewash blue/denim colour in'real' life. I am also wearing my comfy and trusty Vans and because I felt a bit dressed down my Vivienne Westwood gunmetal/gold orb necklace.





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...