Sunday 20 July 2014

Beauty | Intense Copper + New Hair!

Today was one of those days when I didn't plan to do a makeup post but it kind of just happened! I also thought I'd tie it in with a mention about me cutting my hair a lot shorter. I chose to cut my hair short because it had become so dry and damaged that it was getting ridiculous. So I gritted my teeth and told my mum to chop it all off! I actually quite like it but at the moment it's freshly died and  has that fresh cut feeling so this may be a sort of honey moon period as I get bored so easily. Anyway on to the makeup I've always loved copper colours (if you didn't notice) but after being inspired by the sun I thought I'd really go for it with the orange. Read below for what products I used.  




 NAKED 2 PALETTE // UD POTION PRIMER // MICABELLA COSMETICS BLUSH in WILD ROSE // MUA LIPSTICK in SHADE 15 // GALLERY LIPSTICK in BURNING BRONZE // RIMMEL EYEBROW PENCIL in DARK BROWN// COLLECTION EYELINER in BLACK // MAX FACTOR 2000 CALORIE MASCARA in BLACK // ILAMASQUA BLUSH IN LOVER 
 MICABELLA COSMETICS BLUSH in WILD ROSE used on crease // NAKED 2 - HALF BAKED and CHOPPER on lid 
 ILLAMASQUA BLUSH in LOVER (unfortunately got smashed on my recent trip to London)
MUA LIPSTICK in 15 // GALLERY COSMETICS LIPSTICK in BURNING BRONZE 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...