Tuesday 24 June 2014

Outfit | Tartan and Black

Being quite a chubby bunny and also a little on the short side I have never owned a maxi skirt. However when I saw this simple black maxi skirt was only £14.99 from New Look I took the plunge and purchased one. Since then two weeks have passed and I have not yet found the right combination until now. I found this Primark tartan cropped blouse in the depths of my wardrobe and decided to pair them together and it worked (well I think so). This is a versatile look that one could wear in the winter and summer but I accessed with a floral "bun crown" also from Primark and matching nude T-Bars to give it more of a summery vibe. 

BLOUSE - PRIMARK // MAXI SKIRT - NEW LOOK // FLORAL BUN CROWN - PRIMARK 

BLOUSE - PRIMARK // MAXI SKIRT - NEW LOOK // FLORAL BUN CROWN - PRIMARK 

"Woops I dropped something"

LIPSTICK - RUSSIAN RED BY MAC 

FLORAL BUN CROWN - PRIMARK


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...