Wednesday 25 June 2014

Life | Relaxing Day in the Garden

I spent Sunday relaxing in the garden with my parents, working on blog posts and editing pictures and drinking tea - it was pure bliss! Thanks to my parents hard work and there love of gardening our small triangular space is full of hidden treasures and lots and lots of plants and flowers and is always an inspiring place to be. Admittedly it is not the most perfect or tidiest of gardens but it a great place for my Dad to grow his vegetables and hang his hanging baskets. We finished the day off with some yummy Piri Piri Chicken Kebabs and a nice salad eaten al fresco on the new wicker-glass table and chairs. Here are some pictures from the day - I felt truly inspired by the sunshine, the plants and the tranquillity of the day. 









Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...