Saturday 7 June 2014

Beauty | Happy Sunny Day Makeup

Had such a lovely day yesterday wondering around Hull in the sun, I was also pretty pleased with how my makeup went so I thought I'd do a makeup post. It was quite a simple look, with only Walk of Shame by Urban Decay on the lid, think winged eye-liner and some Ardell Lashes. I used Rimmel Matt Bronzer to contour and MAC Mineralised Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle to Highlight. MAC Mineralised Skin Finish is a product I love all year round but especially in the summer as I like to think it gives me a healthy glow. I also wore one of my favourite lipsticks: Rimmel Nude Pink which has featured a lot on this blog and is nearly running out which is sad as it's such a lovely colour for a spring/summers day. For foundation I wore my normal everyday Max Factor Lasting Performance with a little bit of MAC Studio Fix Powder to keep it in place. See below for pictures and links to exactly what I used.




ARDELL LASHES 111 // COLLECTION FAST STROKE IN BLACK // MAX FACTOR 2000 CALORIE MASCARA  // RIMMEL EYEBROW PENCIL IN DARK BROWN // NAKED BASICS PALLETE //URBAN DECAY POTION PRIMER // TWEEZERMAN TWEEZERS  
NAKED BASICS PALETTE WALK OF SHAME 

MAX FACTOR 2000 CALORIE MASCARA  

RIMMEL EYEBROW PENCIL IN DARK BROWN // URBAN DECAY POTION PRIMER //TWEEZERMAN TWEEZERS  

TWEEZERMAN TWEEZERS  

RIMMEL LIPSTICK IN NUDE PINK 

The finished result 



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...