Monday 28 April 2014

Hull Fashion Week

I've been so busy with deadlines this week I almost forgot to post about Hull Fashion Week. I have been invited to blog for the Finale Show this Saturday! I'm super excited for it and will hopefully be able to take some pictures and do a post about it on here too! Throughout the week there are all sorts of events from fashion shows, workshops and boutiques and most of the events are free. I'm going to try to pop into a few this week however, this week is hectic with essays. 



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...