Thursday 30 April 2015

Superdrug Naturally Radient Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser



I've had so much trouble with spots and dryness and generally crappy skin recently that I ventured into Superdrug to find something that would sort it out. In my teenage years I was blessed slightly in the fact that I didn't suffer from sever spots - although my skincare 'routine' if it can even be called that consisted of a baby wipe and a hot flannel. With this in mind and a desire to 'go back t basics' I picked up Superdrug's Naturally Radient Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser'
According to Superdrug:
Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser is formulated with a unique energising complex and infused with Kiwi Fruit and Mulberry extracts to help revive skin's radiance and even out skin tone.

Enriched with nourishing Cocoa Butter, this rich and creamy formulation melts into the skin and cleanses away make-up and impurities, whilst also providing gentle exfoliation, leaving skin feeling renewed, soft and ultra clean.

Nothing beats a good hot flannel in the morning to wake you up and for £5.99 (or £2.98 in the sale at the moment) you can get 150ml of cleanser and a muslin cloth - that's at least half the price of some of the higher end hot cloth cleansers.

I've been using this product every morning and it really helps my skin feel clean and refreshed and smooth whilst also waking me up. 



It doesn't claim to be sensitive friendly however I have severely sensitive skin and it has not aggravated it at all and has actually helped even out my skin more. What's more the spots are now gone - I don't know if this is solely down to this cleanser but exfoliating with the muslin cloth must help!

I'd really recommend buying this product if you want 'naturally radiant' skin for summer or just a wake-up call in the morning (especially whilst Superdrug have a 'Better than 1/2 price deal on selected skincare). And for my cruelty-free/vegan friends - just like all Superdrug products this is cruelty free too!
Follow Retro and Thrift on BloglovinLike Retro and Thrift on FacebookFollow Retro and Thrift on TwitterFollow Retro and Thrift on InstagramEmail Retro and Thrift

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...