Saturday 25 April 2015

Hull Fashion Week 2015 - Vintage Market

If you've been reading this blog for even a few minutes you'll know that I love anything vintage! So I was very pleased to hear that, whilst the fantastic catwalk show was taking place in Hull's City Hall during the Hull Fashion Week Finale, there was a quaint little vintage market going on as well. Many of Hull's own boutiques and other alternative stores set up shop in the sunny Queen Victoria Square including one of my favourites, The Magpie's Den as well as Asylum IndustriesBritish Red Cross and Chinese Laundry. As the catwalks were showcasing pieces from many of these brands it was a brilliant opportunity to be able to walk outside and have a look around the shops themselves. 









If you'd like to know more about Hull Fashion Week please visit their website and follow them on Twitter @HullFashionWeek 

If you'd like to read my post on the catwalks themselves then click here. Keep your eyes peeled for my post on the WI Clothes Swap! 

Follow Retro and Thrift on BloglovinLike Retro and Thrift on FacebookFollow Retro and Thrift on TwitterFollow Retro and Thrift on InstagramEmail Retro and Thrift

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...