Sunday 30 March 2014

Review | Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Faithful


I purchased Illamasqua Nail Varnish in the shade Faithful in the January sale (click here to view post). It's such a great colour and cost me only £5 in the sale. 


Nail Varnish in Faithful
Source: Illamasqua
PRICE: The normal price of this Nail Varnish is definately not student loan friendly - at £14.50 I would have never purchased it, however on sale it was £5, although still arguably expensive I had received some Christmas money the month before. 

COLOUR: The colour is really pretty, but natural. It has a slight glitter/metallic finish and I feel it could be worn all year round. I also always feel browns are versatile with most outfits. 

NEGATIVES: This product definately needs two or three coats - which is standard however at a value of £14.50 I'd hoped for something a bit more "wow".

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...