Wednesday 10 October 2012

HALLOWEEN!

I'm increasingly more and more inspired by autumn and Halloween! Dark lips, dark clothes, fur (faux of course), lace, velvet, deep reds, purples - the list goes on! 



I said in a previous post that I would do some Halloween style makeup tutorials/how tos - but it's just finding the time (and a day that I don't have to leave the house at all!). However I am still planning on doing at least 1! :)


In the meantime I thought I'd leave you with a little taster of my new favorite lip colour;
 

Yes, it's still a red colour - well what were you expecting really? :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so who else is over excited for halloween?

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited, I love these Halloween inspired illustrations !

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...