Monday 6 August 2012

Nottingham shopping!

I have accumulated quite a few new things during my absence from blogging so I decided to do them in 3 seperate blog posts: Nottingham (my most recent shopping trip with my best friend) Dresses and Jewellery. 

As the title suggests today's post is about Nottingham!

Black Suede Wedge Boot - £16 - Select
 I bought these primarily to go with a certain dress that I have bough recently, but you'll have to wait for a few days until I post about that ;)

Black and White Skull Cardigan - Magenta - £10

Yellow "Cat Eye" Sunglasses - £1 - Primark
 I am planning on copying Lizzy's idea and painting them black or maybe red depending on how I feel. Mwahaha.

Pro Longwear Foundation - MAC - £24
 I bought this first and that's the reason I didn't spend oodles on clothes haha. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whilst in Nottingham, I took the oppurtunity to try on the American Apparel Disco Pants that I have featured in my two most recent "wishlists". I was actually supprised they fitted me, especially in the sweaty hot humid changing room! I am planning on buying them online when I get paid, in time for my birthday :)

5 comments:

  1. Those boots are gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the boots and disco pants! ♡
    http://allofheryesterdays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes are loovely! I've wanted to try disco pants for ages, they look so amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that cardigan!

    new follower :)
    xxx

    thebigburd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...