Wednesday 22 January 2014

Illamasqua Sale

At the beginning of the week I treated myself to 2 items in the Illamasqua sale a blusher and a pure pigment - and then I found out that today was the last day of the sale + a further 10% when using the code SALE10, so having no self control I got myself some more bits before the other stuff had even arrived.



PURE PIGMANT IN FURORE - £7.50 was £16.50
PURE PIGMANT IN ORE - £7.50 was £16.50
BLUSHER IN LOVER - £7.50 was £18.00
NAIL VARNISH IN FAITHFUL - £5.00 was £14.50
NAIL VARNISH IN VICE - £5.00 was  £14.50


I don't think I did too bad as I made a £47.50 saving! 

xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, gutted I missed it. You got some nice stuff :) x

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...