Thursday 27 December 2012

Belated: Lincoln Christmas Market.

 Merry Christmas xx
First of all I'd like to say, Merry Christmas! Also apologies for my last 3 posts being from Polyvore. I was going to do a post about what I'd purchased in the sale today, however I will do that later in the week as I realised I never blogged about Lincoln Christmas Market. 




History of the Market
The First Christmas Market in Lincoln was in 1982, it was a traditional German one, situated in the Castle square, with only a few stalls. Over the years it has grown and I remember when I was little it did become a little “tacky”, however the past few years it is filled with handmade gifts, fresh produce from the local area and a lot of foreign (mostly European) food too!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As a resident of Lincoln, you'd expect me to stay well clear of the Market and the hustle and bustle of people - like most Lincoln-ers do! However I actually love it and I think this year was the best yet as there was more crowd control and I beleive this improved the atmosphere.

Here are some pictures from Friday night with my good, friend Lizzy. 






I also went again on the Sunday with my mother! It was the first time I'd actually been in the day.






xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...