Wednesday 21 November 2012

Update | New Layout, 100th Post and Future!

You may or may not have noticed the new layout! I'm still not completely happy with it (I don't think I ever will be haha) but as it's the season to be jolly and more important glittery, I thought I'd add a touch of glitter to my blog! 

 


In other news, I just realised that my recent (and crappy) blogpost about Marc Jacobs perfume was actually my 100th post! So happy 100th post to me! :)

didn't know what picture to put here so I thought I'd add a recent instagram picture
  Posts I'm planning on doing:
 Christmas gift ideas - guys and girls
Christmas Card making!
Red lipstick - tips, review: market vs high street vs high end
lots of Christmas wishlists and OOTD


xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love the new design! :) Can't wait to read your Christmas posts! xxx

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...