Wednesday 6 June 2012

Life | Daisy Made and Girly Day :)

Hello! I haven't blogged in a while but life has kind of got in the way recently, and not in a good way. Today however I had my cousin, Chloe round and we got ice cream and did makeup, hair and nails! I thought I would share a few pictures from the day :)

vain instagram photo before we go.
daisy made :')

daisy

dolled up!
the close up ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry half of these are instagram pictures but I have finally got instagram and I've been trying it out all day :) 

instagram - yentroucfarrow

2 comments:

  1. Aw sweet, sounds like a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so gorgeous! Your hair is amazing too! What colour is it naturally? xx

    ReplyDelete

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...