Tuesday 18 November 2014

Bad Habits


My friend and fellow Hull blogger, Charley (www.ramblingofabeautyblogger.com) recently wrote a post on 5 of her worst beauty habits! I loved it so much I thought I'd share 5 of mine - hope she doesn't mind, and I hope you enjoy and can relate to at least some of them! 




1. Falling asleep with my makeup on.
This is a habit I have only recently started doing and I have no idea why. I used to be really good with removing makeup but within the last few months I find myself waking up with yesterdays makeup on - mother will not be impressed! 

2. Unnecessarily damaging/losing my false eyelashes by leaving them around the house
A habit I probably will never kick - I haven't got time to be looking for a safe place for them when I get in from a night out!

3. Never washing my makeup brushes
Literally never wash my makeup brushes unless I get spots or have had a cold. I really have not got time for that. 

4. Picking off my mascara 
Again, a recently adopted habit and just as bad for my face!

5. Using makeup way past it's use by date
I really do not have the money to buy new makeup unless it's completely ran out


Do you have any of these habits or am I just a disgusting and lazy human being?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your questions, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated, thank you. If you have any further questions please email me at courtneyfarrowblog@outlook.com or tweet me at @yentruocfarrow because I will get back to you sooner



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...