Friday, 19 July 2013

CARA Chunky Platform Court Shoes

 So I got some new shoes and I'm super excited because they are so gorgeous and I can actually walk in them fairly well. 

 They're fairly sturdy to walk in and feel like a wedge but yet they look like a heel, they were £19.99 on sale from Mr Shoes and they also sell them in a black leather. I'm always slipping out of shoes as I have quit small feet so the cute ankle strap helps to keep them on my feet. Can you tell I'm in love? 

I even went OUTSIDE and took some pictures of them.

Apologies for the marks, they are a black suede velvet material and I'd been bedding them in  and my flash picked up the dust!




And finally a sneaky risque type picture for y'all.



Thank you for being patient with my lack of blog posts, I'll hopefully be able to write more soon xx



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...